About C.O.B.R.A.™ Self-Defense System Instructor Tina Richard
Tina has extensive martial arts training in hand to hand combat and Filipino weapons. Her real passion is teaching. Her goal is to provide a comprehensive self-defense program that would be more than a one-day seminar but not requiring 10 years of commitment. Tina has been researching the best educational process to get people involved in their own safety. During her quest she hit the jack-pot with C.O.B.R.A.™ Self-Defense System.
- Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do training since 2004
- Filipino Martial Arts training since 2004
- DFMAC Defense Martial Arts Instructor since 2014
- Chinatown JKD Instructor
- B.A. Complementary Health and Wellness
- International Sports Science Association Certified Fitness Trainer
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Trigger Point Therapy /SMRT-Core
- IDEA Member – International Fitness Professionals Organization
About DFMAC Defense Facility
DFMAC Defense (formally Dragon Family Martial Arts Center) has been in business in the Kansas City area since 1995. Self-defense training is focused on real life simulations of confrontations based on a variety of situations and types of fighters (no experience, grapplers, boxers, criminals, etc.) To be an efficient fighter, training needs to be adjusted for the individual’s tools, gender and body type. This has evolved into why different styles are taught at DFMAC Defense. Classes include Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Filipino Martial Arts, MMA Conditioning and are happy to now include C.O.B.R.A. Self-defense.