- Created to be effectively taught in a short amount of time no matter what experience you have.
- Created by a seasoned Deputy Sheriff / City police officer with active shooter training.
- “Critical window” training focused on the initial moment the shooting starts to when the shooter is stopped or the Police arrive.
- The program comes with professional step by step manuals and a DVD.
- The C.O.B.R.A. Active Shooter plan is an international training curriculum taught around the world.
Who Is The Active Shooter Response Plan For?
Courses are available for:
- Private & Public School boards
- Corporations / Businesses
- Custom Training Events
- Instructor Training
National Active Shooter Response Training Events In The News
–ABC Action News “Beyond Run , Fight and Hide strategies During Active Shooter Situations.”
– New Jersey Times “Teachers learn to deter campus tragedies”
– Miami ABC 10 News ” South Florida Schools Train For Active Shooter Situations”
– Tampa Bay Tribune, Bay Area School Boards Take The C.O.B.R.A. Active Shooter Course
– ABC ACTION NEWS ” As Real As It Gets – Active Shooter Training”
– Tampa Bay Times – Active Shooter Response Leader C.O.B.R.A. Defense
-International news Station Features COBRA Active Shooter Response Course
–WTSP 10 News Tampa Bay “Run, Hide Fight Explained With a Real Plan”
FOX 13 News ” Bay Area Students Train For Active Shooters”
ABC Action News ” Active Shooter Training for Parents & Teens , More Important Than Ever
“I have not only heard countless articles of what to do if there’s an active shooter, but I have reported on them too. It’s the same story each and every time…However, today was different. Today, I actually learned something. This isn’t your prestigious Emmy story, this isn’t your investigative report, this isn’t the story of moving mountains or interviewing a murderer. Instead, its a story that could truly save your life. These are just a few survival tips I want to share with you. Survival tips I hope you never have to use. Survival tips we as humans will only hope we won’t have to remember. ”
What Is Active Shooter Response Training?
An active shooter is someone who opens fire on a group of unarmed, innocent people. Columbine, Aurora, Newtown are just some of nearly 100 Active Shooter incidents worldwide.
This program was created by a seasoned law enforcement officer with active shooter training. We can tell you from experience that these killers will always exist. You cannot stop them. You cannot create laws to successfully keep them suppressed. They will find a gun, they will find soft targets, and they will do everything in their power to kill a large number of people. The C.O.B.R.A. Defense Active Shooter Response Training is designed to address this reality and to minimize the damage.
What’s Your Plan?
While there are no guarantees, having an established and practiced plan can greatly increase your odds of survival in an active shooter situation. It is far better than doing absolutely nothing, which is what most people are doing right now. If you think about it, we have a plan for for almost every other kind of emergency we might face. We have a plan for when a hurricane is coming, we have a plan for when a tornado hits, we have a plan for when the fire alarm goes off. Why do so many people and organizations not have a plan when it comes to a gunman entering into a public center and opening fire?
Many people simply don’t want to think about something so horrible because it makes them feel helpless. But you will see that there are many things you can do. You have many advantages that you don’t even know about. Even a basic understanding and education in this area can save lives. By the time you finish this course, you will have that basic understanding and education.
Not Just For School Shootings
This training isn’t just for school shootings. Shootings can happen in many different locations, and they happen at random. You have no way of knowing in advance when or where this is going to happen. You may be sitting in church on Sunday, minding your own business, and have no idea that a psychopath is armed and is headed in your direction. The first indication you have that anything is wrong is when the gunman starts shooting. You have to be prepared to react to it.
Attend our next Active Shooter Response Workshops. These seminars are open to the General public on a first come first serve basis.